Fillderma Lips 2x1ml is a cross-linked hylauronic acid gel for lip augmentation.
What comes in the box?
- 25mg/ml cross linked (low viscosity) hylauronic acid
- Phosphate buffered saline solution
- 4 x 30G needles (13mm)
What can Fillderma Lips 2x1ml be used for?
Use this gel for filling, contouring and hydration of lips and fine wrinkles.
What are the benefits of Fillderma Lips?
- Sterile, viscoelastic, cross-linked high viscosity gel for the mouth area.
- Improves lip volume and contouring.
- Hydrates lips
- Fills peribucal wrinkles
- Monophase: without corrections need
- Easy to inject and mold
- Very low content in proteins and endotoxins
- Low risks of side effects
- Highly durable and resistant to degradation
- Syringes designed to provide ease of use: wider support, wide piston, thin needle and Luer-lock cap
- Coadjuvant to other medical procedures(chemical peels, laser, radio frequency, etc)
How is the treatment administered?
Fillderma Lips 2x1ml is a gel that is injected into the dermis. Implant duration depends on the deep and place of injection, with a media of 6 to 9 months.
- The filler must be injected by qualified doctors who have received appropriate training in injection techniques for filling facial wrinkles.
- Before treatment, the patient should be informed about the device indications, contraindications and unwanted side effects.
- Disinfect the area to be treated. Ensure to perform the injection on sterile conditions.
- Syringes and needles are of single use. Not reusable.
- Before applying the filler, keep the product at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- The amount injected depends on the pressure exerted or on the desired level of correction.
- If the treated area turns white (pallid skin), immediately stop the injection and massage until the skin regains its normal color.
- Before applying the filler, press the syringe plunger until you see a small drop on the tip of the needle.